Wasco Energy remains steadfast in its commitment to excellence in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) performance. QHSE is deeply embedded within Wasco's businesses and our operational culture and we continue to drive improvements in these four underlying areas of responsible corporate management.
Our Commitment to Quality
As an organisation operating in the safety-oriented industry oil and gas supply chain, Wasco is not only obliged to deliver products and services that are of the highest standards, but to implement stringent quality management systems and standards that verify the quality of our offerings.
Quality remains a key driver of progress for Wasco and forms part and parcel of every process we undertake and all that we set our hands to. From research and development activities to product and service delivery, we are committed to upholding and maintaining quality processes and policies that exceed our customers' expectations.
We undergo regular audits by our major customers, and endeavour to continuously improve our quality standards. The many highly-prized certifications we have received to date underscore our efforts on the quality front.
To meet our HSE objectives, we will:
- Ensure visible leadership commitment in all HSE matters.
- Comply with applicable HSE laws and regulations and apply responsible standards where these do not exist.
- Establish measurable HSE objectives and targets, and appraise and report our performance.
- Promote and maintain a work environment in which each of us is responsible for our own safety as well as the safety of others.
- Assess HSE risks arising from our activities and reduce them to the lowest practicable levels.
- Provide a safe work place to staff and contractors and ensure all personnel are trained to carry out their work safely.
- Promote the efficient use of resources and prevent or minimise environmental pollution
- Ensure effective emergency management plans are maintained to cover all our facilities and locations.
- Learn from what we and others do through sharing and collaboration
- Conduct audits, and take corrective action where appropriate for the purpose of compliance and continuous improvement