Wasco's Kuantan pipe coating facility – one of the world's most advanced, fully-integrated, coating facilities – is strategically located adjacent to major shipping routes in the South China Sea.
Mo i Rana, Norway
Wasco's Norway coating facility in Mo i Rana, Norway serves the European market, particularly the areas around the North Sea, Norwegian Sea and the Barents Sea.
New Iberia, USA
The Bayou Wasco Insulation Technologies LLC or BWI facility in New Iberia in the State of Louisiana, is the result of a joint venture (JV) between Wasco and The Bayou Companies LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation.
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
With an annual anode production capacity in excess of 4,000 MT, Wasco's anode foundry in Kuantan is one of the region's largest and most respected foundries.Aside from manufacturing proprietary Wasco Corrosion Services® anodes, the Kuantan facility is the first in Asia Pacific to qualify for Shell's stringent DEP 184.108.40.206-EPP standard for the manufacture of cold water anodes for deepwater projects.
- 1 FBE/3LPE/3LPP coating plant
- 1 internal coating plant
- Pipe storage area - 4,200 m2
- Plant - 7,141 m2
- Welding speed - 1.0 - 2.5 m/min
- Production capacity - 12,000 MT per month on a 24-hour operation
- Strip width-700mm～1,600mm
- Wall thickness - 6mm～25.4mm
- Outer diameter - Ø1,200mm～Ø2,200mm
- Inner diameter - Ø610mm～Ø780mm
- Max coil weight - 30MT
- Outer diameter - Ø406.4 mm～Ø1,620mm
- Wall thickness - 6mm～25.4mm (≤17.5mm for API-5L X80)
- Pipe length – 9m～16m
- Pipe quality - API 5L, DIN17172 and other international standards
- Maximum unit weight - 16.3MT