Wasco's operation in Nigeria, namely LTT Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, is located at 113, Trans Amadi Industrial Layout in Port Harcourt. Established in 1992, the company provides various E&P services and material supplies to E&P clientele in the region.
LTT owns state-of-the-art equipment and has 29 well-trained and certified personnel, several of whom have been in the oil industry for up to 30 years. The company prioritises the training of local personnel to boost the Nigerian content directive of the country. It also has a qualified ASNT certified Level-III Inspector in Nigeria who provides consultancy services to oil and gas clientele.
LTT upholds stringent testing standards in the following areas:
- Inspections are carried out in strict accordance with API RP 7G, DS1 and/or clients' specifications
- Maintenance and inspection of marine risers are carried out in accordance with OEM and/or clients' specifications
- All tests are carried out in accordance with API-527, API-598, ISO-9001:2008 and/or clients' specifications
- All lifting inspections are carried out in accordance with BS-7072, BS-3032, BS EN-12079, LTT SOP and/or client's specifications.
- All services are carried out in accordance with API-1104, ISO-9001:2008, and/or client's specifications
TT has undertaken the following scope-of-work for these clients:
- Jack Ryan riser maintenance
- Jack Ryan C&K line repairs and testing
- Sedco 700 - PRV inspection
- MG Hulme - PRV inspection and NDT inspection
- Sedco 702 - PRV inspection
- Riser maintenance and repairs
- Drill pipe and APRV inspection
- Rig cooling system for Sedco 700
- Annulus monitoring for OML 99, OML 100
- AGIP - ENI Nigeria Ltd
- Rig cooling system - OYO-5 well intervention